Who we are 🏃♂️
We are Findity, the leading expense management provider in Sweden for 40k+ corporates and 300k+ employees as customers.
What we do 🚀
At Findity, we constantly strive to eliminate expense management for every individual and business so they can focus on what really matters. Expense management for many is a must and not a want, which is why we, via our white-label model, partner with the leading software providers and financial institutions to eliminate the pain of dealing with expenses. We are shaping the future for businesses and making the lives of employees easier, and we want you to be a part of this mission!
We are stronger than ever and in the middle of both international expansion to new markets and at the same time building the next generation white-label expense management.
The role 🙋
We are now looking for our next superstar! A versatile Product Manager with a commercial focus and drive, who will own the end-to-end product lifecycle. As the Product Manager you will be a member of the Product-team with other product managers and UX. You will be working with cross-functional teams and execute on our product vision and roadmap by creating and delivering innovative solutions that solve real-world customer problems.
At Findity we work with modern product management tools such as Productboard, Figma, Jira and Confluence.
What you will do
Your mission? To drive the success of our product suite. Your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with Product Leadership to create, own and maintain a product backlog.
- Set clear goals aligned with the business objectives and overall strategies.
- Prioritize features, conduct sprint planning, backlog refinement, and sprint reviews.
- Create a vision for new features and break down into user stories and ensure they are ready for development and contain clear acceptance criteria.
- Work and collaborate with the Squad (Development Team) and other stakeholders to ensure the committed user stories are completed, tested and released with high quality
- Support New business, Existing business, Product Support and other teams with knowledge of new features and products
- Work proactively with stakeholders to validate insights, priorities, roadmap and release plans.
- Manage the workflows of the product team, development team and engineering team.
Who you are 🧑
We believe in the power of leadership, responsibility, ownership and agile methods. And to succeed in this role you will have to have a customer and business first approach. We'd love to hear from you if the following describes you and resonates with you:
- Team player with a passion for cross-collaboration and supporting others.
- Has a commercial focus and drive.
- A doer with high quality standards and attentive to the details
- Positive attitude towards change, with a drive to contribute.
- High commitment to the needs of customers and colleagues.
- Proactive problem solver who is always seeking new opportunities and improvements.
What you have done 👩💻
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner
- Collaborating with different types of teams.
- Experience working with Scrum teams and agile methods.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Experience in B2B SaaS companies, fintech is a plus
Apply Now! 🙌
Join Findity in our mission to eliminate expense management for businesses globally. Be part of our team and shape the future of Findity by applying now. We offer a great compensation and benefits package, and the chance to work with dedicated and talented colleagues on a daily basis. Interviews are ongoing and the position will be filled as soon as we find the perfect match!