Product Manager - API
We usually respond within three days
Who we are 🏃♂️
We are Findity, the leading expense management provider in Sweden for 40k+ corporates and 300k+ employees as customers.
What we do 🚀
At Findity, we constantly strive to eliminate expense management for every individual and business so they can focus on what really matters. Expense management for many is a must and not a want, which is why we, via our white-label model, partner with the leading software providers and financial institutions to eliminate the pain of dealing with expenses. We are shaping the future for businesses and making the lives of employees easier, and we want you to be a part of this mission.
We are stronger than ever and in the middle of both international expansion to new markets and at the same time building the next generation white-label expense management which is headless and API-first.
The role 🙋
We are looking for an amazing Product Manager API - who will own, build, operate and scale our API-first expense management experience for partners and developers. You will be responsible for the full customer journey for our API-product. This also includes technical writing for our Developer Portal so partners and developers can integrate smoothly and effortlessly to the Findity platform.
As Product Manager API, you will be a member of the Product-team with other product managers and UX, as well as a part of a cross-functional "squad" with developers, tech lead/scrum master and Q/A. You will be working with talented development teams and execute on our product vision and roadmap by creating and delivering innovative solutions that solve real-world customer problems.
As Product Manager you need to understand and translate business objectives and requests into actionable user stories, handle prioritization, involve and inform stakeholders, leading the product lifecycle from discovery and ideation into deployment and further incremental improvements.
At Findity we work with modern product management tools such as Productboard, Figma, Jira and Confluence.
What you will do
You will be responsible for managing our suite of APIs, ensuring they deliver the best possible experience for our clients. As our API-product is new and one of our most prioritised innovation projects, you will need to be hands-on, technically proficient and comfortable collaborating with engineers and product teams to ensure the customer journey is amazing and that documentation is accurate and easy to understand.
- Work closely with Product Leadership to create and maintain a product backlog aligned with the roadmap, business goals, and overall strategy.
- Manage epics/feature backlog prioritization, sprint planning, backlog refinement, sprint reviews, and other Scrum ceremonies together with the tech lead / scrum master within your Squad (development team)
- Create a vision for new features and break down into user stories and ensure they are ready for development and contain clear acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate with the Squad (development team) to ensure the committed user stories are completed, tested and released with high quality.
- Monitor the quality of your domain together with your Squad (development team) and act quickly on business-critical bugs and errors.
- Support New business, Existing business, Product Support and other teams with knowledge of new features and products
- Work proactively with stakeholders to validate insights, priorities, roadmap and release plans.
More specifically this means:
- Work with the product teams, engineering teams, development teams, and other stakeholders to create and execute on the API strategy.
- Work on the transformation of existing services into APIs.
- Own, operate and scale the customer journey for the API product
- Own and monitor each stage of the API product lifecycle.
- Research, document and implement use cases of the APIs.
- Advise and guide leaders on different opportunities, and inform them on any new strategic initiatives.
- Assist development teams with the testing of the functionality, security, and overall performance of the APIs.
- Assist the development team in API development according to partner and customer needs
- Initially help various partners and customers integrate APIs into their systems and as they are launched.
- Assist business development and strategy for pricing and strategic initiatives
- Assist with monitoring the endpoints of the APIs by working with customer service to determine any issues with the APIs.
- Work with the front-end department to work on new features based on user stories, customer feedback, and more.
- Manage the workflows of the product team, development team, and engineering team.
- Own and handle our Developer Portal to make sure it is up-to-date and accurate at all times. We don’t expect you to know the ins-and-outs of every product, so you will have to work together with tech teams.
Who you are 🧑
We believe in the power of leadership, responsibility, and agile methods. If these resonate with you, and the following describes you, we'd love to hear from you:
- Team player with a passion for cross-collaboration and supporting others.
- Open to new experiences, ideas, and continuous learning.
- A doer with high quality standards and attentive to the details
- Positive attitude towards change, with a drive to contribute.
- High commitment to the needs of others, customers, and colleagues.
- Proactive problem solver who is always seeking new opportunities and improvements.
What you have done 👩💻
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner preferably with a focus on building and managing APIs. Bonus if you are or have experience as a developer.
- Coding (you don't have to be a developer, but you do need to understand coding on a fundamental level)
- Collaborating with different types of teams including product and engineering teams.
- Experience with product development of software.
- Experience working with Scrum teams and agile methods.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Experience in B2B SaaS companies, fintech is a plus
Apply now! Interviews are ongoing and the position will be filled as soon as we find the right candidate.
Apply Now 🙌
Join Findity in our mission to eliminate expense management for businesses globally. Be part of our team and shape the future of Findity by applying now. We offer a great compensation and benefits package, and the chance to work with dedicated and talented colleagues on a daily basis.
How we take care of you at Findity.
At Findity we believe in giving every employee the freedom to choose the work environment that suits them best.
You can work from one of our office hubs, or you can also choose to work from home.
Or perhaps you are one of those who like to have the option to do both, then go ahead - work where you work best.
Findity family 👥At Findity, we are one big family. It's important for us to be happy at work and with our colleagues. And we're definitely not opposed to having fun after office hours too. All our employees are encouraged to suggest activities and run projects to take us forward on our journey. With Findity family and as your colleague, you will have the opportunity to grow and develop.
Fika (coffee break) ☕At Findity, your office experience will include everything from spontaneous dart matches and air hockey tournaments, to after-works, wellness competitions, and kick-offs. But above all, we enjoy Swedish fika and hanging out together. Cake is a big favourite at Findity!
The puzzle of life🧩
You should last an entire work career; that's why we value the work-life balance. It's important for us that you find the right balance between work and home that suits you and the life around you.
That is also why we give all our employees one paid wellness hour every week enabling you to make it to the gym during office hours :)
Every team member at Findity gets the possibility to use two extra paid days off per year to volunteer for a charity of choice.
The usual stuff
We do of course offer our employees an occupational pension, 30 days of paid leave, flexible working hours and a decent wellness allowance.
We are proud of our corporate culture. For us, teamwork, respect and ownership is the norm. We strongly believe in our mission and share a mutual drive to develop and improve.
Product Manager - API
Loading application form
Already working at Findity?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.