Product Manager (end user/mobile apps)
We usually respond within three days
Who we are 🏃♂️
We are Findity, the leading expense management provider in Sweden for 35k+ corporates and 280k+ employees as customers.
What we do 🚀
At Findity, we constantly strive to eliminate expense management for every individual and business so they can focus on what really matters. Expense management for many is a must and not a want, that is why we partner with the leading software and financial institutes to eliminate the pain of dealing with expenses.
We are stronger than ever and in the middle of an international expansion to new markets built on our steady building blocks and beliefs. We are shaping the future for businesses and making the lives of employees easier, and we want you to be a part of this mission. We are looking for an amazing Product Manager who will join our exciting journey ahead building, operating, and scaling Findity's highly ambitious SaaS product. We will do this together - with high engagement, autonomy, and a lot of fun!
The role 🙋
As Product Manager, you will be a member of the product team with other Product and UX people, as well as a part of a cross-functional "squad" with developers, tech lead/ scrum master and Q/A. You will be working with a talented development team and execute on our product vision and roadmap by creating and delivering innovative solutions that solve real-world customer problems.
The Product Manager controls the Roadmap, execution and delivery within her/his domain with great freedom but in line with the company's overall product vision.
As Product Manager you need to understand and translate business objectives and requests into actionable user stories, handle prioritization, involve and inform stakeholders, leading the product lifecycle from discovery and ideation into deployment and further incremental improvements.
At Findity we work with modern product management tools such as Productboard, Figma, Jira and Confluence.
What you will do
You will be responsible for our end-user experience applications providing the best expense management experience there is. Our end users are employees registering expenses and approvers who accept their team members expenses.
It is perfect timing to join as a Product Manager for the end-user Squad right now. Findity are about to launch the next generation of mobile apps within a year and after that start working on a new and improved web app. This means that you will work with some of our most prioritized innovation projects together with our Head of UX and the development Squad.
- Work closely with Product Leadership to create and maintain a product backlog aligned with the roadmap, business goals, and overall strategy. Identify and define new growth opportunities in product development by understanding the market, competitors and user needs.
- Manage epics/feature backlog prioritization, sprint planning, backlog refinement, sprint reviews, and other Scrum ceremonies together with the tech lead / scrum master within your Squad (development team)
- Create a vision for new features and break down into user stories and ensure they are ready for development and contain clear acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate with the Squad (development team) to ensure the committed user stories are completed, tested and released with high quality.
- Monitor the quality of your domain together with your Squad (development team) and act quickly on business-critical bugs and errors. Gather feedback, analyze data and trends to continually improve our products.
- Support New business, Existing business, Product Support and other teams with knowledge of new features and products
- Work proactively with stakeholders to validate insights, priorities, roadmap and release plans. Engage customers in product development to better understand their challenges and how Findity can solve their problems.
Who you are 🧑
We believe in great leadership, responsibility, agile and lean methods, and hope you are too! This describes you:
- You are selfless, caring, and attentive to what others think and feel. You are supportive and helpful. This makes you a team player and a cross-collaborating people person.
- You are receptive to new experiences, ideas, and learning. You have a drive to learn and an aspiration to contribute.
- You are accepting and receptive toward other people. You show interest in the ideas of other people and have a positive attitude to change.
- You have a concern for and commitment to the needs of others, customers, and colleagues. You show sensitivity to other perspectives, while you have a driving force and ambition to contribute.
- You are self-motivated, can anticipate problems and find solutions.
- You are constantly looking for new opportunities and improvements.
What you have done 👩💻
- 3+ years of experience as Product Manager or Product Owner.
- You have worked with product development of software.
- Experience working with Scrum teams and agile methods.
- Experience aligning tech and business teams to choose the best solutions for the set goals.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Previous track record in SaaS companies and/or fintech and/or developing mobile apps is a benefit
Hit apply! Interviews are ongoing and the position will be filled immediately.
Apply Now 🙌
We offer you the opportunity to join a company of very ambitious and talented colleagues who never settle for “good enough”. Then there is the great compensation and benefits package and not to mention all of the dedicated and talented colleagues that you will be interacting with on a daily basis.
Join Findity in our mission to eliminate expense management and make the world a better place for employees and businesses. Apply now to be part of our team and shape the future of Findity.
How we take care of you at Findity.
At Findity we believe in giving every employee the freedom to choose the work environment that suits them best.
You can work from one of our office hubs, or you can also choose to work from home.
Or perhaps you are one of those who like to have the option to do both, then go ahead - work where you work best.
Findity family 👥At Findity, we are one big family. It's important for us to be happy at work and with our colleagues. And we're definitely not opposed to having fun after office hours too. All our employees are encouraged to suggest activities and run projects to take us forward on our journey. With Findity family and as your colleague, you will have the opportunity to grow and develop.
Fika (coffee break) ☕At Findity, your office experience will include everything from spontaneous dart matches and air hockey tournaments, to after-works, wellness competitions, and kick-offs. But above all, we enjoy Swedish fika and hanging out together. Cake is a big favourite at Findity!
The puzzle of life🧩
You should last an entire work career; that's why we value the work-life balance. It's important for us that you find the right balance between work and home that suits you and the life around you.
That is also why we give all our employees one paid wellness hour every week enabling you to make it to the gym during office hours :)
Every team member at Findity gets the possibility to use two extra paid days off per year to volunteer for a charity of choice.
The usual stuff
We do of course offer our employees an occupational pension, 30 days of paid leave, flexible working hours and a decent wellness allowance.
We are proud of our corporate culture. For us, teamwork, respect and ownership is the norm. We strongly believe in our mission and share a mutual drive to develop and improve.
Product Manager (end user/mobile apps)
Loading application form
Already working at Findity?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.