An exciting opportunity for an App-developer to join a newly formed App team. And also be part of an enthusiastic tech team of 20+ Developers and 4 QA, divided into four teams. We have offices in Stockholm, Ludvika and Göteborg. We have a remote first policy so you can choose to work from where it suits you best .
Findity is a B2B SaaS scale-up and one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the EMEA. We offer the best expense management platform in the market, built on innovative technology. We build high performing applications, written in Grails, Java, Go, Python, and also have AI components. Following the Agile principles, we make releases every three weeks to our 200.000 customer base. Our app is currently live in five markets in Europe.
Right now, we’re looking for an experienced App Developer to join our App-team. We are expanding our team to take our App experience to the next level. So now is a great time to join our team. You will be a vital part of the team and set architectural standards and help us build our next generation of apps. If you think this sounds like fun and want to join please reach out.
As an App Developer, your role would be
Participate in the day to day work in the scrum team
- Write and publish code to help us build beautiful and robust apps
- Actively take part in architectural insight work and decision making
- Regularly communicate with product managers, stakeholders, quality assurance teams, and other developers regarding advancements on the technology roadmap
- Collaborate with the backend developers and other team members.
- Develop ideas for new products, programs, or features by following industry developments, emerging technologies, and trends.
- A minimum of two years working in a senior position with Android and/or iOS mobile apps
- Great understanding of the development process and design patterns
- Knowledge of Java or other similar language
- Experience with creating apps from start, independently or as part of a team
- An academic background in a relevant field or matching work experience
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Experience with Git-based version control
- A curiosity to learn and grow professionally
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Great attention to detail as well as good problem solving and communication skills
It will just be a Bonus for Us if you have worked with some of the below mentioned technologies
What we offer:
A great job and friendly work culture
- Remote first, but on-site if you wish🏡
- Attractive compensation package💰
- 30 days paid vacation🏖️
- Wellness allowance💪
- One paid wellness hour a week🧘🏾♂️
If you think this is the role for you, please send us your CV today.
A bit more about Us
Findity (https://findity.com/) was founded in 2011 with a clear goal, to simplify everyday lives for companies and their employees by automating expense management. We partner with leading accounting and payroll companies, corporate card providers and financial software vendors throughout the Nordics, and we continuously enter new markets. We believe that time is valuable and should be spent on more fun things than tedious and time-consuming paperwork.