An exciting opportunity for a Talented Backend Developer to join an enthusiastic group of 16 Developers and 4 QA, divided into three teams, located in Ludvika, Stockholm and Göteborg.
Findity is a B2B SaaS scale-up and one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the EMEA. We offer the best expense management platform in the market, built on innovative technology. We build high performing applications, written in Grails, Java, Go, Python, and also have AI components. Following the Agile principles, we make releases every three weeks to our 200.000 customer base.
Right now, we’re looking for a skilled and experienced Backend Developer to join our team of creators, constantly raising the benchmark on expense management. Though working behind the scenes, our backend developer will have a great effect not only on our business success but also on the success of our clients. Simply put, our ideal candidate should have a blend of technical expertise, insatiable curiosity, and an analytical mindset.
As the Backend Developer, your role would be
- Participate in the day to day work in the scrum team.
- Design and implement robust APIs to support different clients, internal and external.
- Regularly communicate with project managers, stakeholders, quality assurance teams, and other developers regarding advancements on the technology roadmap.
- Collaborate with the front-end developers and other team members.
- Develop ideas for new products, programs, or features by following industry developments, emerging technologies, and trends.
- Great understanding in the development process and design patterns
- A minimum of three years of experience in Java or other similar languages
- An academic background in a relevant field
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Experience with Git-based version control
- Experience in using postman or other API tools
- A curiosity to learn and grow professionally
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Great attention to detail as well as good problem solving and communication skill
Bonus for Us if you have worked with some of below technologies
What we offer
- A great job and friendly work culture
- Flexible work 🏡
- Attractive compensation package💰
- 30 days paid vacation🏖️
- Wellness allowance💪
- One paid wellness hour a week🧘🏾♂️
If you think this is the role for you, please send us your CV today.
More about Us
Findity (https://findity.com/) was founded in 2011 with a clear goal, to simplify everyday lives for companies and their employees by automating expense management. We partner with leading accounting and payroll companies, corporate card providers and financial software vendors throughout the Nordics, and we continuously enter new markets. We believe that time is valuable and should be spent on more fun things than tedious and time-consuming paperwork.