Findity is a B2B SaaS scale-up and one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the EMEA. We offer the best expense management platform in the market, with our well thought through product, we untangle outdated time-consuming processes leaving them streamlined and user friendly.
Every day, we save time and make life easier for companies and employees relieving them from the pain of expense management.
We are now looking for a Partner Account Manager to join our growing team in Stockholm.
In this role, you will be at the front line working within one of our most business-critical functions handling a strong portfolio of important Findity Partners.
Are you up for a challenging and exciting new career opportunity?
Then read ahead!
At the end of the day, it's up to you to decide how to reach your targets in the best way, but we think the role will involve the following:
- Build productive and profitable working relationships with partners
- Work with product, marketing and services teams to achieve revenue goals
- Address partner concerns and queries promptly and ensure partner satisfaction
- Develop competency and qualification plans for partners
- Proactively develop and engage revenue generating activities
- Work closely with the partners to enable them to perform Customer Success work with their clients and ensure their customers’ satisfaction
- Organise partner meetings to discuss any issues and updates
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Provide product and sales support to partners
- Coordinate with partners to prioritise, plan and manage business activities
To succeed in this role we think you have the following experience
- Excellent communicator
- Solution and outcome-oriented
- Proactively identifies and qualifies issues as opportunities
- Able to provide clear direction and priorities, taking the lead to resolve problems
- Commercially savvy
- 2-5 years of experience in SaaS within Account management, partner sales or equivalent..
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Experience working in business organisations, managing cross-functional stakeholders, and negotiating solutions
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Analytical skills and passion for technology
Does this sound like you?
Then maybe you are Findity’s new Partner Account Manager and we can't wait to meet you!