Do you want to join a stagnating company, with evil colleagues that hate what they do and never help each other?
Do you prefer your job to be so boring that time seems to move backwards, where every day is the same and where you won't grow one inch as a person?
If yes, then you should probably stop reading now, because this role is the exact opposite of what we just described.
Findity is a B2B SaaS scale-up and one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the EMEA.
We offer the best expense management platform in the market, with our well thought through product, we untangle outdated time-consuming processes leaving them streamlined and user friendly.
Every day, we save time and make life easier for companies and employees relieving them from the pain of expense management
We are now looking for a Business Development Manager to join our outstanding Swedish sales team. In this role, you will be our ambassador for Findity's product and responsible for sales to C-levels at medium to large companies.
This role requires the highest levels of energy, ambition and entrepreneurship, and we will, while supporting you, give you full ownership of driving your pipeline and success.
You will be responsible for the entire sales process, from lead, outreach and relationship-building with decision-makers and stakeholders, to creating business opportunities and closing deals.
At the end of the day, it's up to you to decide how to reach your targets in the best way, but we think the role will involve the following:
Increasing client base
- Outbound sales activities
- Having in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Ensure outstanding customer experience during all stages of the sales process
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Maintain accuracy of all information about opportunities/contacts/clients in
the CRM system.
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements, coordinate with internal stakeholders eg. Product and Customer Success.
To succeed in this role we think you have the following experience:
- Experience in SaaS sales with a track record of achieving outstanding sales results
- Experience in B2B sales, again with outstanding sales results
- Experience in sales to enterprise C-level
- Excellent communications skills in English and Swedish
We think that you also will benefit from having:
- Experience in sales in the financial software industry
- Experience in partner sales
- A university degree in IT and/or economics
Does this sound like you?
Then maybe you are Findity’s new Business Development Manager and we can't wait to meet you.